scottreadsit

Scott Reads It!

Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls Series #3)

Taken at Dusk - C.C. Hunter Find this at Scott Reads ItShadow Falls is an addicting series that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Taken at Dusk is the third book in this intense series and was as thrilling as usual. Taken at Dusk might be my favorite in the series so far. Kylie is still in the dark but what kind of supernatural she is. Problems arise in Shadow Falls between the campers (soon to be students) and outsiders continue to cause problems. Taken at Dusk continues where Awake at Dawn left off. Kylie is still in love with Lucas and Derek, unable to choose between her two lovers. I really loved Holiday and Burnett in this book they are such a great couple and add so much to the story. Della was also fantastic in this book she was as funny as always. C.C. Hunter is an amazing writer and keeps you clamoring for more Shadow Falls. I seriously am so happy that I have an ARC of Whispers of Moonrise because that cliffhanger killed me. I need to know more about Kylie's paranormal status. Fans of the previous Shadow Falls books certainly won't be disappointed. I am upset that soon Shadow Falls will be over but am excited at the perspective that C.C. Hunter has another upcoming series!4.5/5 Stars!