scottreadsit

Scott Reads It!

City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare Edit (3/12/13) - I just noticed that it says on the bottom of the placeholder: "Cover to be revealed when you least expect it". Original: Cassandra Clare why are you doing this to us? March 19, 2014 is way too far away, this is pure torture. How could she end it on a spectacular cliffhanger than expect us to wait 2 whole years? Clockwork Princess is already out! I hope everything works out between Tessa, Will, and Jem. Even though Clockwork Princess is already out, City of Heavenly Fire is still so far away.Cassie Clare give me City of Heavenly Fire because this wait is so cruel!Pretty please? I need to know what happens, I need Magnus and Alec to fix their relationship. I need to find out what happens to Clary, Jace and Simon. I can't wait any longer.If I don't get it soon I might go crazy.