scottreadsit

Scott Reads It!

Hush, Hush (Graphic Novel)

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick, Jennyson Rosero Hush, Hush is one of those series that I really enjoyed and so I decided to pick up this graphic novel. I have a couple problems with this graphic novel mostly about Patch and Nora. I didn't really imagine Patch or Nora looking like they were depicted in the graphic novel. Nora is supposed to be kind a smart and conservative girl but in this graphic novel she dressed very inappropriate and slutty. I mean Nora looked like she was wearing a half shirt. It's kind of hypocritical that Nora and Vee were commenting on the way Marcie looked given the way Nora was dressed. Vee also kind of looked like a man and she wasn't funny like she was in the novel. Also keep in mind that this only a small part of Hush,Hush and the majority of this books takes place in biology class. We don't even get to see Delphic Park in this volume. Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel had really nice drawings even though the artist depicted the characters in a way different than the way I pictured them. I'll probably read volume 2 once it's released and I hope it's a bit longer.