scottreadsit

Scott Reads It!

Ten

Ten - Find this review and so much more at Scott Reads It Thank you to Balzer + Bray for providing me with an ARC!What a book! I'm so glad that I read this horror/thriller because it was awesome. Ten is a fast paced thriller that I read in a couple of hours. There is never a dull moment in Ten and you're eyes will be glued to the page. I know that when I was reading I ignored everything else around me because I was so immersed in Ten. Ten is the story of ten teens who are invited to an island for a party. The story is from the POV Meg who is more like a mom than a friend to her best friend Minnie. The guests include TJ (who is Meg and Minnie's lover), and other guests from 3 different High Schools. All of the teens watch a DVD and the DVD warns that vengeance is mine. Slowly the teens start to die off but is it just a coincidence or is someone after them all? If there is a killer is it one of the guests? Honestly Gretchen McNeil wrote this book with the perfect amount of romance, drama, horror and suspense. Ten is a book that you won't want to put down because how well written it is. It's kind of scary how well written this book. I am so impressed with Miss McNeil and I expect to be wowed with her debut novel called Possess. I recommend this book if you're in the mood for a high octane thriller but be warned don't read this book if you're all alone and it's midnight. You will be scared out of your wits!!!5/5 Stars"Must Read"