scottreadsit

Scott Reads It!

Every Day

Every Day - "One person can make a difference." People are always saying how one person can make a difference. It is hard to accomplish but it is possible. A is born into a different body every day and he has an option to interfere in their lives. A's policy of non-interference is broken the day he meets Rhiannon. Soon A falls in love with Rhiannon and he wants to be with her every day. Every Day is a book that shows love has no limitations. No matter what body A is in, whether it be male or female, he still loves Rhiannon. This book reminds me of this quote from Romeo and Juilet "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, ... My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee." This is a love story that all readers will enjoy. David Levithan did a terrific job with POV. Every body A inhabits is a bit different. "You never know what someone is going through until you walk a day in their shoes." A walks in the shoes of a suicidal teen, a druggie, a gay teen, and so many more different teens. Each chapter felt distinct with A's feelings and the situations he goes through. Though Every Day is Fiction it feels realistic because you see problems real people experience every day. The cover for this book is amazing and so is the sheer and true emotions you'll feel while reading this book. Every Day is truly a well written book that is really thought provoking and the ending will truly break your heart. This book is definitely one of my favorite books of the year and I recommend it to all!