scottreadsit

Scott Reads It!

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) - Carrie Ryan Wow. The Forest of Hands and Teeth isn't your average young adult book.. There are no vampires, no werewolves, no angels, just zombies. The Zombies are called Unconsecrated and are the result of The Return. Mary the protagonist lives in a town in the Forest of Hands and Teeth ruled by a group of Sisters (or nuns).Yup Nuns.. This book has zombies, nuns, romance, action, and one cool protagonist. I recommend for those undead at heart! The characters are very detailed and the world is wonderfully written.What are you waiting for... reading this already!Am I freaking you out? Sorry I'm excited and to top it off.. It's becoming a movie... Don't give me that look.. I know almost every book now a-days becomes a movie but is that a bad thing? More people are reading because of these movies but the book is always is better than the movie! I can't wait to see the casting for this apocalyptic movie! I recommend it for everyone! This is better than flying krabby patties The End, Fin or What Ever You Say.. Read it!