scottreadsit

Scott Reads It!

Divide and Conquer (Infinity Ring Series #2)

Infinity Ring Book 2: Divide and Conquer - Carrie Ryan Check out Scott Reads It! for giveaways, reviews & more!Divide And Conquer is the 2nd installment in the Infinity Ring series and it definitely surpasses it's predecessor. I'm not really familiar with the history behind the Vikings' siege of Paris so it was nice to get a basic background on the events. This book is short, but sweet with enough action and adventure to create a compelling adventure. I read the entire book in one sitting which should give you a sense of how compelling and quick of a read it is. Divide And Conquer is a whole lot of fun and provided me with a nice respite from the long-length books I've been reading lately. I'll most likely be continuing the Infinity Ring series and I can't wait to get started on book #3. This book is definitely a book that has cross-over appeal and it's a great book for reluctant readers.